How would you react to a new gun shop in BA that has a "NO GUNS" sign on the door?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd need to make sure the shop owner sees you guys, and you need to point at the sign and shake your heads before you leave. Oh, and shove wads of cash back into your pockets as you walk away ;)

Or stand around, take pics of the sign, laugh, take selfies in front of the store and the sign, act like you are posting them to social media, laugh some more, point at the sign, then drive off.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a glock 19 recently at a Tulsa gun shop. That day I was CC a glock 23 gen 3 in a mtac. I wanted to feel the difference between a gen 3 and gen 4 grip to see which was more comfortable while it was in the holster. So I asked if I could remove my chamber loaded glock 23 and try the gen 4 glock 19. Can you believe they said that they prefer I don't do that!!! So instead I asked that they hand me the glock 19 gen 3 that was sitting next to the empty spot the glock 19 gen 4 created and rubbed both on belly!! Ha! That will teach them!!!
I hate walking into the holster aisle at academy and seeing someone sticking their gun into holsters that are made for their gun....lol.
I can understand why you would be upset that he asked you to clear your gun, I would of said no and walked as well. But I can also understand why he wouldn't want people pulling out loaded guns in his store.

Edit if the sign says NO GUNS! I wouldn't even enter the store.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BA Guns isn't even close to 81st according to google(it's north of 71st), unless they have moved recently.

If it is them, they claim to be "America's largest online firearms and accessories mall.", so maybe they don't care about walk in biz...

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't that place recently change owners? The original owner used to post on here if I remember right.

As far as pulling out a concealed firearm "for comparing" in a shop. That's a big NO-NO. Most shop owners would be drawing down on you before you could explain.
Guns brought in for Sale, Trade, Comparison, Conversation, Repair Etc. should be open and unloaded or in a proper carry case. That's just good gun shop etiquette.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is NOT Broken Arrow Gun Shop, they are at about 65th and Elm.
The gun shop I am talking about is at about 80th and Elm, West side of the road, next door to Grüber and Higher Ground tattoo.

Last edited:

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't that place recently change owners? The original owner used to post on here if I remember right.

As far as pulling out a concealed firearm "for comparing" in a shop. That's a big NO-NO. Most shop owners would be drawing down on you before you could explain.
Guns brought in for Sale, Trade, Comparison, Conversation, Repair Etc. should be open and unloaded or in a proper carry case. That's just good gun shop etiquette.

I don't have a problem with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom