I can't rven let my wife take the car in for an oil change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's wheeling and dealing on a new car. 🙄
I love taking my wife car dealing. She is needing a new SUV, one in the luxury range.
She does her homework before heading out. The sales people always address me like I'm the decision maker even knowing it's going to be her vehicle.
We play the good ol boy, bad girl game on them. By the time we leave the dealership, the sales person is curled up in the corner with the fetal position.
Don't try to talk money game BS with a 46 year on the job accountant.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well fortunately it’s a buyers market right now.
I thought the same thing a couple years ago when buying my Super Duty. The guy helping me set up the online, navigation apps, wifi, etc. after the sale said it was a wash even as sales were down as they were getting a premium on top of the MSRP with no negotiations happening.
I guess he didn't know I just bought that truck almost 5K under MSRP.
People don't know how to negotiate.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the same thing a couple years ago when buying my Super Duty. The guy helping me set up the online, navigation apps, wifi, etc. after the sale said it was a wash even as sales were down as they were getting a premium on top of the MSRP with no negotiations happening.
I guess he didn't know I just bought that truck almost 5K under MSRP.
People don't know how to negotiate.

Yup. No shortage of stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom