I Don’t Know Jeep Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to build an old one, but zero interest in new. Although some gladiators look pretty cool decked out.
I built a 2008 JKU and drive it to work everyday. It has the comforts of “new” but not all the tech. Comforts include heat and air, oh and fuel injection. Those who’ve had jeeps (CJs) that claim to have heat, know why I mention that.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loved my last jeep but my granddaughter talked me out of it and I replaced it with a truck to haul a camper. Almost bought another one when I bought the Taco last month.
I’m thinking of replacing my TJ with
a taco. Trd off-road 6ft bed with sway bar disconnect. Has to drive better, would be really hard to be less reliable :)

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m thinking of replacing my TJ with
a taco. Trd off-road 6ft bed with sway bar disconnect. Has to drive better, would be really hard to be less reliable :)
One of the reasons I bought it was reliability. They are consistently rated in the top of dependability and I’m getting too old (lazy) to work on one anymore.

On a side note my wrangler was pretty much trouble free the whole time I had it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom