I Don’t Know Jeep Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2973.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm gonna say it.......everytime I see TRD, my brain says TuRD. I know they are great vehicles, I just can't unsee it.
Hahaha, I'm not the only one. Everytime I see a Tacoma TRD, I'm immediately thinking Taco TuRD. Drive my brother nuts when I call his truck the Taco TuRD. 🤣 🤣 🤣

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give it enough time it will,
Gladiators will do 100 mph? Think there are supercharger or turbo kits for that... I zagged, got a Bronco, no ducks... Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler, Ford Bronco, Ford Mustang and Chevy Corvette are the only American convertibles one can buy now. I haven't taken off the complete top on my or the doors, have taken off the front and rear tops, but not the back cap (I need a pully system or special jack to get the rear cap off.) I could probably take it off without a cap jack or a pulley system, just don't want to drop it. I haven't removed the doors as of late, the prospect of doing that stressed my wife out. As for Jeep's I think they have priced themselves out. There may be some deals, but the cabin is small. I think most people stick there leg out since the footwell and cabin seems cramped. Tacoma and 4 Runner, no interest, only way to remove the top is with a chain saw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom