I Know What These May Be But The Many Wires...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly what are these used for? Amazon sent about 24 of these to me by mistake and told me to keep them. I think they are a hookup between a vehicle and a trailer.
IMG_3192.jpeg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn’t look like any standard trailer connection I’ve ever seen. It looks more like a connector that goes somewhere in a passenger vehicle’s wiring harness.

ETA: there are six-pin trailer connectors, but they’re round. The only flat trailer connector I’ve seen is a 4-pin, which has three pins shielded and one pin exposed on the trailer side and one pin shielded and three exposed on the vehicle side. (It could be the other way around; I converted all of my trailer harnesses to 7-pin connectors years ago.)

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they had any real value Amazon would have demanded their immediate return. I never get misdelivered packages of any value, just stuff I can't use. Amazon misdelivered some toys about 5 years ago, said we could keep them, I ended up giving them to my neighbor with three boys. Why can't I get anything good misdelivered like a Rolex or Sionx camera?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they had any real value Amazon would have demanded their immediate return. I never get misdelivered packages of any value, just stuff I can't use. Amazon misdelivered some toys about 5 years ago, said we could keep them, I ended up giving them to my neighbor with three boys. Why can't I get anything good misdelivered like a Rolex or Sionx camera?
Because what's happening on the backside is that your personal information (Name/Address) is being used on an account where people are "buying" products (probably with discounts to make them a penny, but they still have to be paid to get the "verified purchase" tag) so that they can fluff the reviews. IIRC that's a majority of the "random Amazon boxes" going around. Amazon is not making a mistake and sending product out. They just don't care and won't say what it is since that means they would be liable for your information being used without any checks and controls in place.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Around the year 1978, I was employed at NW1st and Virginia. We received a UPS shipment that contained
6 guns in error. I was only able to see one gun since they got scuttled to the bosses office real quick.
The gun I saw was a nickel plated Colt revolver. The shipment was forwarded to Mashburn Arm's if I recall.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around the year 1978, I was employed at NW1st and Virginia. We received a UPS shipment that contained
6 guns in error. I was only able to see one gun since they got scuttled to the bosses office real quick.
The gun I saw was a nickel plated Colt revolver. The shipment was forwarded to Mashburn Arm's if I recall.
That was real nice of you to forward all 5 guns ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom