I may have a rifle or two for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can I sell them without going through an FFL? I've seen a lot of rumors and innuendo but haven't paid very close attention. The Potatous did something, right? Unilaterally decreed from his throne no more private party sales re firearms?

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't profit from it. So if you sell it for what you paid for it or less, no laws broken. Personally, all my stuff is used, so who would know what I paid for it, unless they tracked down whoever sold it to me, and I couldnt tell you who any of those people are. Cant tell you what I had for lunch two days ago.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how the he_ _ am I gonna sell something at the price I told my wife I bought it for?!!

Not cool man!🤣🤣
Tell her you sold it for what you bought it for and pocket the difference. Then you can buy something she doesn’t know about with money she doesn’t know about. Win win.
Yesterday, I asked my “nephew in law” if he needed some more duck decoys. He told me his answer is yes, but his wife (my niece) said no. I told him there’s certain thing he didn’t need to ask or tell his wife.

Gun purchases and/or what you pay for them falls under that umbrella. :blush:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday, I asked my “nephew in law” if he needed some more duck decoys. He told me his answer is yes, but his wife (my niece) said no. I told him there’s certain thing he didn’t need to ask or tell his wife.

Gun purchases and/or what you pay for them falls under that umbrella. :blush:
Thankfully my wife doesn’t care. She always asks if we have enough, so I tell her no, and I’ll make sure to buy more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom