I'm already regretting this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to Taco Casa in Moore on 19th (one of the sh@ttiest laid out roads in OK). Their Chilada is the best knockoff of the encherito that I've ever had. And the meat in it actually resembles MEAT, unlike Taco Bell.
Thank you for posting this, I will try Taco Casa.
The Enchirito (spelling?) was the only thing I liked at Taco Bell but I quit going there years ago when they went to some kind of watery mystery meat instead of ground beef.
It wasn't the so called "cheese" it was the "meat" ????? that would run through me like a highball train.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taco Bell ain't nothing until you've had White Castle's and Onion Chips after the bar closes. Even worse when it's 100 degrees out and you left one in the bag you threw in the back seat while eating them on your way home...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taco Casa is da bomb. REAL meat, seasoned to perfection.

Taco Bell is a gut bomb. Laboratory produced goo. It goes through fast, because there is nothing digestible. Cheese and taco flavored Drano.
I prefer taco mayo for fast food mexican food. It used to be terrible but has gotten better,

Latest posts

Top Bottom