I'm for a National Database

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, they are cross referencing and analyzing exactly how you like your cheeseburgers in order to assign you a value on their Cheeseburger Domestic Terrorist list. For example, if you like them as I do, with American cheese, mayo, onion, and tomato only, you probably aren't all that much of a threat, but if you like jalapeños, bacon, peppers, etc., you're definitely on the list.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a documentary once about the best hamburger places all across the country, I think it would be fun to do a tour. I remember there were a couple here in oklahoma, one was meers <--been there, the burgers are good but i've had better. and some place that I cannot remember the name of, but they served "butter burgers" tiny hole in the wall place the burgers looked like heart attack city, but I'd still be down for trying one. When I was a kid we used to stop in this little joint on hwy 69 and I would get a cheeseburger and fries for breakfast every saturday morning. I loved those people they turned their fryer on just for me in the mornings LOL

Kilkenny's Irish Pub (Tulsa) has the butter burger. Best burger in town IMO!!!! And it is not a hole in the wall place.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if I ever win the powerball I will be dead in 2 years from eating because I am just going to travel the world going to place just to try the food and to return to places I have eaten at before.

Lol this is sooo me. An infinite amount of burgers, bacon and guns would make me a VERY happy man.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, they are cross referencing and analyzing exactly how you like your cheeseburgers in order to assign you a value on their Cheeseburger Domestic Terrorist list. For example, if you like them as I do, with American cheese, mayo, onion, and tomato only, you probably aren't all that much of a threat, but if you like jalapeños, bacon, peppers, etc., you're definitely on the list.

Whoa, are you saying bacon isn't American? Jalapenos and peppers I can see but bacon?!?

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bacon cheeseburger without "Japs" is a crime. Oh damn, now I'm on the list.

Sent from my underground command post using war drums and morse code. NOW FREE!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I want the government to know how many cheeseburgers I eat, I'll tell them. And, if I want mayonnaise on mine, it's none of their business. IS IT?

Latest posts

Top Bottom