Invidia 10/1 stock split

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t watch the stock market because I’m too close to dying already without screwing with blood pressure and stress.

But I stumbled across this little chart and thought I’d share it.

IMG_5156.jpeg

And this..,

IMG_5157.jpeg

And this ….

IMG_5158.jpeg

And this ….

IMG_5178.jpeg

Last edited:

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any stock in my opinion is worth making your money work for you instead of you working for your money. Do you due deligence and homework before you gamble. AI companies seems to be the hot market nowdays...

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started investing in a fund that has done me well. Had part of my paycheck dumped in it every week. Don’t remember the name of the top of my head but they invested property pre-stupid. It’s just about tripled since the pandemic. Guess I got lucky.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read something today about NVIDIA was on track to be the hottest stock out there, and the biggest trillion dollar company.
Keep in mind companies that are looking for investors and trade commission's put out these glowing reports to attract investors.
That may actually happen but be cautious of investing in splits.
They do make the stock more affordable with more shares that can be bought, but that doesn't forecast growth in the company.
Technology is our future just like walmart took shopping. Do your research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom