It starts today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started a diet Saturday morning that I highly recommend you avoid. It's called Stomach Bug 9001-2024. It involves sitting on the toilet often, running a hella fever, and drinking large quantities of gatorade for the dehydration, eating absolutely nothing out of fear it'll just come right back up, a terrible sinus headache and almost complete memory loss of what you did during that time, which admittedly isn't much. I don't know how many pounds I lost and don't care, I'd rather do it the hard way. The regular hard way I mean!

But seriously, I wish you well man. You got youngins to be around for, so let that motivate you.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take the first step, and walk on.

I believe this to be the best advice possible.

Every person I know who has succeeded in losing weight,,,
Did it by a combination of diet control,,,
And walking.

Talk to your doctor and determine a walking routine,,,
My uncle lost well over 200 lbs. in two years.

He started by walking for ten minutes three times a day,,,
Then he upped the time incrementally several times.

He said it almost killed him at first,,,
But he persevered and eventually it worked,,,
He went from being huge to stout and gained strength.

Whatever you do though,,,
I wish you good fortune and pleasant results.

Aarond

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started a diet Saturday morning that I highly recommend you avoid. It's called Stomach Bug 9001-2024. It involves sitting on the toilet often, running a hella fever, and drinking large quantities of gatorade for the dehydration, eating absolutely nothing out of fear it'll just come right back up, a terrible sinus headache and almost complete memory loss of what you did during that time, which admittedly isn't much. I don't know how many pounds I lost and don't care, I'd rather do it the hard way. The regular hard way I mean!

But seriously, I wish you well man. You got youngins to be around for, so let that motivate you.
I did that one last year. Lost almost 30 pounds in 12 days when all was said and done.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck, Evan. I do know what you're going thru. So if you need help or encouragement you have my number. I'm not that far away, either, so we can meet for a tasty tofu salad or something if you need to. :censored:

The mental aspect is much harder than the physical. DO NOT give in to the cravings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom