It took around 40 times but I done it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m outside I will tell them that I’m in the middle of a holdup, then I shout out “ I told you not to move “ then I fire a couple of pistol rounds off while holding the pistol close to the phone. No body is ever on the phone when I get back to ask them what they want.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I’m outside I will tell them that I’m in the middle of a holdup, then I shout out “ I told you not to move “ then I fire a couple of pistol rounds off while holding the pistol close to the phone. No body is ever on the phone when I get back to ask them what they want.
Was that you that shot twice at McGee Creek boat ramp?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what they'd say if you answered "Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office"...?
I always answer Hello, this is the Kay County Sheriffs office, what can we help you with.
After a brief silence, I repeat it. Half way through, they hang up.
It’s amazing that my scammer calls have gone almost to zero with help of AT&T’s Active Armor we get for free by being a customer.
The occasional call gets through, so that’s when I do the Sheriffs office speil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom