J.D. Vance in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“You want a pic taken with me? That’ll be $15,000.” That sounds very elitist to me - how will that play with the everyday fellow JD Vance purports to relate to?
That's why he was here. It was a fund-raising event for the campaign. Politicians have done that FOREVER.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's why he was here. It was a fund-raising event for the campaign. Politicians have done that FOREVER.

I must not get out enough. I thought only Hollywood and sports celebs charged for pics or autographs. Well, that would make for an awkward moment if I had asked for a pic and got that as my response ;)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“You want a pic taken with me? That’ll be $15,000.” That sounds very elitist to me - how will that play with the everyday fellow JD Vance purports to relate to?
He's in Gaillardia where there isnt a net worth living there less than about 10 mil. $15k is nothing more than a biscuit to those people.
Hes raising funds for the campaign. Its a pretty common thing.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must not get out enough. I thought only Hollywood and sports celebs charged for pics or autographs. Well, that would make for an awkward moment if I had asked for a pic and got that as my response ;)
Trust me, you wouldnt have gotten past the front gate. lol It was a private party.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can bet some are donating the max, picture or no picture.
I think the max is $5k for a straight up donation but if hes selling you a picture, there's the loophole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom