Just Called USSA and WOW!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the H-Buffer in my gun now. If I put the can on it, it seems to run about (give or take) 15% faster. I want to get a H2 buffer and try but the last one I seen sold for over $400.00 and it was a true Colt. It is very hard to get a hold of.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said, I been after it now for over 15 years. I bought one when I was 21 years old, but could not get the CLEO to put his name on the papers. I paid $1600.00 for it back then. I felt bad asking for me money back, but mad that I could not get it.

ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_IMAG0120.jpg

ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_IMAG0121.jpg

ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_IMAG0110.jpg

ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_ColtARAAC.jpg

Anyone want to guess where this video was taken at??? LMAO
ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_th_VIDEO0007.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who ever said I was weathy? I don't agree with that being an elitist attitude either. If someone has the means to aquire a full auto weapon which in my book is completely a luxury item as there is no practical use for it in everyday life (other than Home Defense) they should be willing to afford the $100+ in ammo and the related range fees that go with the luxury item. I can't afford a full auto and I definately can't afford the ammo that would be required to go with on either.

You aren't wealthy!?! I'm going to quit sucking up to you then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom