Just got hit by a semi. Going to be a good weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
alright we made it home safe... worst injury is my ankle got a little twisted and maybe some bruised ribs...my wife came through with only a couple of friction burns from the airbags....Someone was definitely on the look out for us today!

I tried to embed and or link the picture but they no worky so I give you linky instead.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

btw I have no idea why I posted this on a public forum BUT I'm kinda glad I did and all the well wishing really means a lot. Thankyou everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that could have been a lot worse, i'm glad you are ok
you will be a bit sore today or tomorrow i'm sure

unless you feel 110% fine, i would schedule a visit with your doctor just for a once-over

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
boy !! after seeing them pic's I'm glad you just bumped around. what happened did traffic just come to a sudden stop and then BANG! look's like the truck went to the right side of your ride to keep from hitting you square on .

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that is crazy, you are a blessed person to walk away from that wreck, hope all gets resolved quickly for you. my family and I were T-Boned by a 17 year old girl that ran a red light because she was texting instead of driving on may 4th, she was sited at the scene and we are still fighting her insurance to accept liability for the wreck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom