Just got hit by a semi. Going to be a good weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad the people made it okay! Vehicles are supposed to protect us and it looks like yours did. Keep an eye out on the people for neck or back issues that may take a few days to show up.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just noticed this thread, and WOW!!! Glad you guys are okay!!! You'll be sore for a while (goes without saying really), but like Buzz said, watch for any signs of neck and back injuries.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a semi driver myself, I'm glad it was no worse than it was and that you recognized what the trucker did as far as his reaction. Being responsible for an accident with people hurt or killed is our worst nightmare. We are taught NOT to swerve to avoid an animal. Too much risk of a crash to save Bambi. When it's people, most of us would do something similar. We would rather wreck ourselves if it means not hurting someone.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was this a car carrier that hit you? A friend of mine was stopped
In traffic on 44 and was almost wiped out by a car carrier that couldn't stop in time after cresting a hill. When the truck finally stopped in the grass the driver flew out of his truck to run back and check on a vehicle he did hit. Glad you guys are ok!

Hat3d1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys held me up on the Pike friday around 6. Glad to see you are OK.

There was TWO more accidents up ahead of you. Likely cause for your accident.

Latest posts

Top Bottom