Just got hit by a semi. Going to be a good weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. You are very fortunate ... better go buy a lottery ticket if you haven't yet! Glad it was only scrapes, bumps and bruises. You're gonna' be sore for a few days.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
alright we made it home safe... worst injury is my ankle got a little twisted and maybe some bruised ribs...my wife came through with only a couple of friction burns from the airbags....Someone was definitely on the look out for us today!

I tried to embed and or link the picture but they no worky so I give you linky instead.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/45fats_photo/f150/100_0286.jpg
http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/45fats_photo/f150/100_0287.jpg

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/45fats_photo/f150/100_0289.jpg

btw I have no idea why I posted this on a public forum BUT I'm kinda glad I did and all the well wishing really means a lot. Thankyou everyone.
Dude hope things turn out Good for ya....Yea go buy a lotto ticket ....and Ya really shouldnt park that close to a Chevrolet...jk ;) Get Well

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really as of this morning we're both feeling pretty good if you guys can believe that! not really sore or stiff.

boy !! after seeing them pic's I'm glad you just bumped around. what happened did traffic just come to a sudden stop and then BANG! look's like the truck went to the right side of your ride to keep from hitting you square on .

and you are correct! I can't fault the rig driver it was just a bad situation all around. what happened is we topped a hill and just over that traffic was stopped dead we hit our brakes and come to a dead stop he came over the smae hill and just locked up his brakes but didn't have time...no warning at all he needed to slow down and...well the rest is in the pictures when he figured out there wasn't no stopping he pulled the wheel to the side and ran the rig up through the ditch clipped us and threw us into the truck in front of us. I am VERY glad he had the reaction speed he did. because hwen I first looked up coming to a dead stop all I saw was that truck coming square behind us...I can imagine every one else here knows about what was going through my mind when that occured. LOL

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so... going to need a new vehicle I know every dealership has horror stories associated with them so no good asking for dealer recommendations...instead how about salesman recommendation from folks that bought cars recently, who did you work with were they any good/bad/other and where are they at. not really sure what I'll be getting to replace my loyal dependable truck yet as the Marauder is beyond my price range at this time. so any thoughts there I'll take into consideration.

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom