K98k's and politics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ok MoBoost. The native American blood in my veins(named as one of the untermenschen by your fuhrer) will not hold something that happened long ago before you were born against you. Even though my Grandfathers brother died in the Italian mountain's fighting Mountain SS troops I can find it in my heart to look past this.

It might be "long ago" for you - not for me. Both of my grandfathers were active duty against Axis, my grandmother was military nurse, and my other grandmother was a slave-girl in Germany at age of 12. My ethnic diversity came from before Stalin's cleansing (I lost half of my great-grand-parents in gulag and famine) and well before Hitler (I lost the rest of my great-grand-parents in combat). What you said is the lowest of the low.

I don't know what you were trying to say, but you have engaged in a mean spirited personal attack on me and my closest family. I would care, but you are obviously a moron, and I simply feel sorry for you.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well while it is sad that your Grandmothers life was disrupted for a few years millions of people died and did not get the chance to come to America, or even come back to America. While I feel for you on your loss and understand your grieving may never know an end, if the sight or mention of a k98k bothers you to this extent you may want to put me on ignore as I am subject to mention them from time to time. I'll understand and miss your conversation but this is a military surplus forum and these rifles are military surplus. If I've glorified the Third reich in anyway please feel free to point it out before you put me on ignore or just don't click on a thread of mine.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well while it is sad that your Grandmothers life was disrupted for a few years millions of people died and did not get the chance to come to America, or even come back to America. While I feel for you on your loss and understand your grieving may never know an end, if the sight or mention of a k98k bothers you to this extent you may want to put me on ignore as I am subject to mention them from time to time. I'll understand and miss your conversation but this is a military surplus forum and these rifles are military surplus. If I've glorified the Third reich in anyway please feel free to point it out before you put me on ignore or just don't click on a thread of mine.

Maybe you aren't a moron after all, just very good at messing with my feelings. Bolded part actually makes perfect sense - we beat the **** out of the Nazis and now we get to do whatever we want with their surplus sort-of-way. Why not say it from the get go?

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you aren't a moron after all, just very good at messing with my feelings. Bolded part actually makes perfect sense - we beat the **** out of the Nazis and now we get to do whatever we want with their surplus sort-of-way. Why not say it from the get go?

Well I tried but you kept insinuating I am some kind of nazi infatuated weirdo.I don't think Mr. Barrow will even get any votes out of all this.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like history, we have good history and bad history. I have seen and held significant historical items, and seing the symbols of those governments gave me a real sense of reality. Something the history books and the history channel couldn't do.
Those symbols are there to remind us that history is real, and history can happen again if we allow ourselfs to forget. Remove those symbols and the proof of those events will start to fade.

Looking back, I should have stayed out of this one. Sorry if I intruded. Im new. ;)

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like history, we have good history and bad history. I have seen and held significant historical items, and seing the symbols of those governments gave me a real sense of reality. Something the history books and the history channel couldn't do.
Those symbols are there to remind us that history is real, and history can happen again if we allow ourselfs to forget. Remove those symbols and the proof of those events will start to fade.

Looking back, I should have stayed out of this one. Sorry if I intruded. Im new. ;)

Good post sir. History does remind us the past is real and it did happen.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it give me lawsuit immunity from shoving my Russian fist through their teeth - since they are looking for a reaction and that's my natural reaction?

Mr. JB Brooks aren't you a lawyer, any input?

I am a lawyer too... I say go for it. If not lawsuit immunity, I could at least get you off on probation for the criminal case. But be warned that some of my legal fee may go toward the purchase of fascist weapons, which I may or may not goose step around my house with when no one is home. ;)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...goose stepping around the house? Now that's a picture! I guess one could purchase a K98 donated to Israel by the USSR. Seems like a bunch of those were re-barreled in 7.62x51 and marked with the star of David.
Maybe if you had both the original Nazi rifle, and the Israeli model, you could say you had a weapon that allowed a government to sieze land by force, and oppress a people because of their race. Or, you could be honest and say you had two.

Let's face it - military weapons are the tools governments use to impose their will on "others".

Latest posts

Top Bottom