K98k's and politics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Spilling the beans....

I hate Nazis: for philosophical, ideological, moral and very personal reasons.

K98 was made in Germany 1935-1945. Germany was under Hitler's Nazi totalitarian control 1931-1945. K98 was a Nazi weapon

don't even get him started on people who drive Volkswagons

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't even get him started on people who drive Volkswagons

lol Yet people who drive mitsubishi's and toyota's are the cats meow. If you dont like the swastika on a k98 they were made up to 1937 without them. They are not a "nazi weapon". The design started in the 20's and got taken along with everything else in Germany by the Nazis. So they were made almost as many years without the nazi symbol as with it. By the way the Israeli's didn't mind the swastika one bit. it's rare to find a IDF K98k with peened or scrubbed eagles. I used to have one that had the Star of David stamped right next to the german firing proof.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
K98s are the best, without question, military bolt action rifle ever made. The swastikas are just a bonus to remind us that there was once a group of Europeans that felt like that didn't need to apologize for existing, and did all they could to ensure their future. They failed, overwhelmed by the Russian Communists, aided by the good old USA.
Yes, I had uncles who served in our army and bled for Uncle Sam over there. Doesn't change a thing - after the swastika was removed from Europe, it was replaced with the hammer and sickle.
Now I'm gonna have to go grill some bratwurst, plug in Triumph of the Will, and clean my '98K....

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K98s are the best, without question, military bolt action rifle ever made. The swastikas are just a bonus to remind us that there was once a group of Europeans that felt like that didn't need to apologize for existing, and did all they could to ensure their future. They failed, overwhelmed by the Russian Communists, aided by the good old USA.
Yes, I had uncles who served in our army and bled for Uncle Sam over there. Doesn't change a thing - after the swastika was removed from Europe, it was replaced with the hammer and sickle.
Now I'm gonna have to go grill some bratwurst, plug in Triumph of the Will, and clean my '98K....

Well, at least one of you is honest how they feel about Nazis ... I disagree with pretty much everything said, but at least it's honest, and my hat is off to you.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do people think Nazi **** is cool? Because it carries a sort of notoriety and infamousness that produces this kind of reaction from people like MoBoost. ;)
Does it give me lawsuit immunity from shoving my Russian fist through their teeth - since they are looking for a reaction and that's my natural reaction?

Mr. JB Brooks aren't you a lawyer, any input?

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it give me lawsuit immunity from shoving my Russian fist through their teeth - since they are looking for a reaction and that's my natural reaction?

Mr. JB Brooks aren't you a lawyer, any input?

whoa. Internet tough guy here.

i191.photobucket.com_albums_z81_legacyshooter_Internettoughguy.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I don't own any milsurp firearms. I did own a Vz24 that had been sporterized at one time.

If I did purchase any, it would be either for pure technical / mechanical interest in them, or cost value.

Engineering from the German/Swiss and that general area is and has been for a LONG time, excellent. If I purchased a German made gun that had Nazi markings, it would be coincidental to the fact that it would have been the best price for the best quality weapon in my budget.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't own any milsurp firearms. I did own a Vz24 that had been sporterized at one time.

If I did purchase any, it would be either for pure technical / mechanical interest in them, or cost value.

Engineering from the German/Swiss and that general area is and has been for a LONG time, excellent. If I purchased a German made gun that had Nazi markings, it would be coincidental to the fact that it would have been the best price for the best quality weapon in my budget.

Big +1. I really really want a K31 for no other reason. I need it like I need a hole in the head, but I want what I want dammit! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom