Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely spray the tire, rim, and Schrader valve with a heavy soap solution.
If nothing shows up immediately like bubbles, wait a few minutes. Thats when a bead leak or a bad rim will show up.
We live in goat head country. None of our mowers or ATV's will keep air unless we install wWe slime in the tires. Fixes bead, rim and bad tire leaks.
We aint repairing a new mower, someone is going to be accountable for this screw up.
I'll make darn sure or that, I promise.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had to air one of those tires up. If it’s not holding air, let me know. I’ll come by and do whatever it needs to stay aired up.
you can either solve it or I will rip Somone's as s at Lowes. Your choice but thats how I roll when people screw me over.
I'm pretty sure you already got that gist, and if you need any help just holler.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely spray the tire, rim, and Schrader valve with a heavy soap solution.
If nothing shows up immediately like bubbles, wait a few minutes. Thats when a bead leak or a bad rim will show up.
We live in goat head country. None of our mowers or ATV's will keep air unless we install slime in the tires. Fixes bead, rim and bad tire leaks.
No, return it under full warranty and get a proper working machine.
WTF are you thinking?
I will except no less.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
No, return it under full warranty and get a proper working machine.
WTF are you thinking?
I will except no less.
Dude.

You going to yell at some girl might be your daughter's age, or her husband's age.

You gonna give them a piece of your mind, and for what...a screw up in a factory. That you will never effect. NEVER.

Yell and get big mad....they crank them out 24/7 and sometimes...you get a lemon. HD can replace it, or they can tell you to kick rocks.

These people here. They wanna help Rick and hey Rick cool guy. I watch the threads and I see the sword up there.

Some dusty bullets. Dude he likes people, and people they like him. No harm in it, and all you gotta do, so you can be part of it with them, and not exile yourself.

Bite your tounge.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you can either solve it or I will rip Somone's as s at Lowes. Your choice but thats how I roll when people screw me over.
I'm pretty sure you already got that gist, and if you need any help just holler.

IMO there really is no need to go nuke on someone over this.

OK the tire has a leak, leaks happen, happens all the time on mowers at stores.

Get some slime, hit all 4 tires, air up and move on. Maybe contact the store with the receipt, calmy explain about the tire needing to aired when the mower was purchased, let them know its lost air twice, ask if they can mark down a bottle of slime.

Just my opinion, take it for what its worth.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude.

You going to yell at some girl might be your daughter's age, or her husband's age.

You gonna give them a piece of your mind, and for what...a screw up in a factory. That you will never effect. NEVER.

Yell and get big mad....they crank them out 24/7 and sometimes...you get a lemon. HD can replace it, or they can tell you to kick rocks.

These people here. They wanna help Rick and hey Rick cool guy. I watch the threads and I see the sword up there.

Some dusty bullets. Dude he likes people, and people they like him. No harm in it, and all you gotta do, so you can be part of it with them, and not exile yourself.

Bite your tounge.
it sat at Lowes more than a day.. they knew it had a bad tire. nobody will go the extra mile anymore is the problem!

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've rarely had to go ballistic with either Lowes or Home Depot when I've had a problem. With very few exceptions, if I have an issue with something I purchased at one of their stores I calmly explain whatever the problem is to the customer service representative and they've made it right without hesitation. On the rare occasions where I encountered any resistance (which honestly I can't recall the last time that happened) I've gotten a manager involved and after explaining what was wrong, I left the store with the problem solved.

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with the folks taking a calm and rational approach. It’s unfortunate that the mower has a flat tire, but bringing the tire to the store where the mower was bought, and explaining the situation without letting loose the dogs of war, will more likely bring about the desired results. Now if even the manager isn’t willing to make the situation right, then…

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my SA Mil-Spec 1911 brand new and on the first range trip it wouldn't go completely into battery so I came home called SA (calmly) and they promptly sent me a call tag and I had it back repaired in about ten days......had I ranted, raved, screamed and hollered over the phone things may have gone differently / more slowly.

I feel the flat tire was a oversight and see no reason to go in Lowes thumping your chest with flames shooting out of your nose.....you'll catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom