Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet @CHenry is already on it, and @dlbleak is working on plan 'B', which is headed to Lowes with a wrench to pull one off another mower. I have every confidence that it'll be made right, one way or another.
So which one is going to do the distractin' while the other does the pullin' of the wheel off'n another [floor model] mower? Security was asking . . .

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it sat at Lowes more than a day.. they knew it had a bad tire. nobody will go the extra mile anymore is the problem!
" it sat at Lowes more than a day.. they knew it had a bad tire "

Not necessarily, especially if it was assembled out of crated stock stored in the back-room just prior to being picked-up. Or the person(s) that did the assembly might have accidentally caused the problem.

I'm not saying that this does not need to be addressed, but what I am saying is that the response needs to be proportional to the offense. I mean you aren't going to shoot someone because they accidentally stepped on your toe - so bring it to Lowe's attention, request and accept a reasonable solution, then move-on. Life is too short to risk a heart attack over something so minor.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I have had a lot of experience with these small sizes of tires when we sold medical equipment, and yes many times a can of slime is the best solution to the problem. I got the tank full and the sticker on, I do not want a different mower. I will just fix the tire. No muss, no fuss.

Besides I just learnt my mother's cancer has gone to stage 4 and my sister who had a liver transplant 3 years ago is having problems too. I do not need any more drama.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I have had a lot of experience with these small sizes of tires when we sold medical equipment, and yes many times a can of slime is the best solution to the problem. I got the tank full and the sticker on, I do not want a different mower. I will just fix the tire. No muss, no fuss.

Besides I just learnt my mother's cancer has gone to stage 4 and my sister who had a liver transplant 3 years ago is having problems too. I do not need any more drama.
Sorry to hear about your mom and sister. We'll be praying for them.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I heard slime ruins rims though not a tire guy may be fine!

Latest posts

Top Bottom