Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only got pissed because of the myriad of issues we had in the first place, we delivered a mower that had no key, we went back to lowes and got a key, it wouldnt start, had a dead battery, had to choose a different mower and low and behold it had a flat tire and a dead battery. We then swapped batteries and aired up the tire.
It was a fiasco the 3 stooges could not have played better.
Yes I was a tad bit frustrated.
Green slime works wonderfull and that will be best solution I think.
These issue should NOT have ever happened. I had to wait to pick it up and to me, that mower should have been properly checked out for ready to go...it was not, nor were the other 2 setting outside.

I'm a nice guy, until its time to not be nice.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only got pissed because of the myriad of issues we had in the first place, we delivered a mower that had no key, we went back to lowes and got a key, it wouldnt start, had a dead battery, had to choose a different mower and low and behold it had a flat tire and a dead battery. We then swapped batteries and aired up the tire.
It was a fiasco the 3 stooges could not have played better.
Yes I was a tad bit frustrated.
Green slime works wonderfull and that will be best solution I think.
These issue should NOT have ever happened. I had to wait to pick it up and to me, that mower should have been properly checked out for ready to go...it was not, nor were the other 2 setting outside.

I'm a nice guy, until its time to not be nice.
Typical nowadays!!!!!!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel bad that despite our best efforts we still delivered a mower with an issue.
And what should have been a simple 15-minute experience, ended up being 2 trips to lowes and back and almost 2 hours of horse crap service.
Yes but you did something really nice that we will never forget. So it has minor issues. Nothing I can not take care of. I have messaged Lowes HQ and will see what they say. If nothing comes from it I will get some slime. I would today but the wife and daughter are out running amok.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HD will sell off the "show room" if there are no others instock, in the front of the store. There is no stock room, what you see on the floor and in the overheads is what there is.
I worked part-time at two separate HD's when I lived in Colorado Springs and in both stores there was a fairly large stockroom (where the trash compactor/bailer was located).
- The stockrooms were used primarily to store items that might be damaged if stored outside and to store more expensive and/or larger items that had a 'floor display' model available.
- I do accept that HD stores, because of weather extremes or locations, may not all have been set-up in the same way.
- Mower wise, we only had them displayed outside during the summer/fall months, and just one of each model that we routinely stocked was shown, though others could be ordered through the 'Special Order' desk.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel bad that despite our best efforts we still delivered a mower with an issue.
And what should have been a simple 15-minute experience, ended up being 2 trips to lowes and back and almost 2 hours of horse crap service.

I get it, and you are correct in that those events never should have happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom