Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote to occasionally throw a large steel nut or lag bold into the yard . . . just to watch the look on Ricks face when the new mower blade hits it and it goes TWANG!!:laugh6:
Lets not do that, I do have heart issues. Now 10 years ago that would be funny but I do not think the neighbors want to see the mower going thru their flower beds with my dead body in the seat.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard back from Lowes so I tried a can of slime, and that did not work either but did slow it down. Has a hole in the middle of the tire. I have not decided if I want to buy a plugging kit since mine has disappeared. or just take it to Hibdon and let them plug it.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard back from Lowes so I tried a can of slime, and that did not work either but did slow it down. Has a hole in the middle of the tire. I have not decided if I want to buy a plugging kit since mine has disappeared. or just take it to Hibdon and let them plug it.
If you can get it off.. take the whole tire and rim to lowes and tell them you want another one. 0 miles should be no dispute!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN , what size is that bolt that holds the wheel on. I’ll come by and plug it unless you want to see if Lowe’s will replace it
It is 1/2" deep socket or the metric closest to that. I have both I believe. I tried to loosen the bolt but bending over cuts off my breathing. Frankly plugged or replaced I do not care. I did air it after the slime and mowed the yard so Lowes probably will not replace it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting development at the Lowes in Edmond.
My buddy Marty said last week the entire Corporate uppers came in and cleaned house.
Store manager fired
All assistant managers fired
and 2/3rds of the sales associates fired
About 95 total fired!
This had nothing to do with our mower debacle but apparently that store was running in the red and stuff was disappearing out the back door.
$4,000 zero turn mowers - the inventory showed they had 20, they had 2. High end BBQ grills and outdoor kitchen units, walked out for free.
Stuff like that. This was all reviewed on camera footage.
Marty was called in to help with this process and the inventory.
Marty got a promotion to the lead manager making 6 figures and getting him off the 2 pm to 11 pm shift and going to Mon. thru Fri. 6 am to 2 pm. Hes very happy about that.
Had I known this store was such a **** show, I'd have shopped a different store.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom