Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont see it that way, I started at 15yo as a carhop at Sonic on expressway and council.

Making 3.50hr plus tips.

To now where I own my labor. Just started this year, over 30y later, and while I agree that it seems people care less...I belive it is that in their minds it is a question of why should someone be forced to work as hard as we did.

I mean, it is a pretty sweet idea. These places like lowes or elsewhere make billions, that goes to C suit executives.

They think their profits are excessive since they don't see the value of the top tier people. To them they just collect a check, and they never see them.

How many billion dollar CEO types you know? I knew a 450,000,000 in revenue a year one, still do.

Work is all he knows, to the point of his son overdosing and dying in the kitchen, to his wife falling asleep behind the wheel and going under a semi.

Still he was at work, doing the job. Making sure payroll was made, and bills got paid.

However his people under him, they didn't know about that, likely they still don't. And there is the problem, people attach emotion to their profession and think fairness is part of what they work for.
There is really no need or desire from anyone, to beat this dead horse further, sir.
Have a good evening.
Cheers!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good deed was done, the remaining issue has been addressed.
Let's not bash on each other and ruin the spirit of what was accomplished.
My sentiments exactly. It's time to put all the BS aside and form a gallery of Bro's to sit in the back of their trucks at the curb and watch Rickn mow his grass.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. It's time to put all the BS aside and form a gallery of Bro's to sit in the back of their trucks at the curb and watch Rickn mow his grass.

Absolutely, but can we at least heckle him a bit from the curb?
I went to his house today and picked up his old walk behind mower. Didn't need it anymore since you people were so kind.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mowing.jpeg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely, but can we at least heckle him a bit from the curb?
I vote to occasionally throw a large steel nut or lag bold into the yard . . . just to watch the look on Ricks face when the new mower blade hits it and it goes TWANG!!:laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom