Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure. The gun club doesnt allow full auto so I havent got to stretch her legs yet.

It is back to being a pile of parts again. Hopefully it is cerakoted tomorrow and at least ready for final assembly. I doubt ill be able to sleep before it is done so as long as coating goes well it will be complete tomorrow.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine got a kit to build and I noticed two of the rear trunion rivets on the right side were flattened as well. I flattened them last night to make it as authentic as possible. I finally figured out how to do it straight on the very last one so one of them looks really good, lol. The others don't look bad, but it looks like they were flattened on a Monday upon closer inspection.

Overall I'm very happy with the build. I learned a lot doing this build. Some probably think I'm crazy building my first AK out of a $1200 pile of parts, but it turned out really nice with the AK builder tools and some I made myself. I hope to build a couple more for myself and polish my skills. Then start working on some for customers.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure. The gun club doesnt allow full auto so I havent got to stretch her legs yet.

It is back to being a pile of parts again. Hopefully it is cerakoted tomorrow and at least ready for final assembly. I doubt ill be able to sleep before it is done so as long as coating goes well it will be complete tomorrow.

You can shoot full auto at Heartland. ( I'm sure you already knew that). Doesn't H&H have a full auto day as well???

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just hurry up with it already!

We can just go to the country. You drive my truck, and I will stand in the back, emptying magazine after magazine while you drive. You will watch for the man, and I will be in charge of all the primal screaming that I plan on doing while shooting. You're gonna need a lot of ammunition.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fin.

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_AK_66523ff5.jpg

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_AK_ec17a143.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom