Let's see the Jeeps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3ST3R-M4A3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is mine at the range in 2007. I've got a few others but can't seem to find them at the moment.

alh6.ggpht.com__pxX187fYPrc_Rf814PYiRJI_AAAAAAAAAL0_3xIy9yen4rI_s800_IMG_0001.JPG

cwdrlove

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea what he said, the old clayton is off limits now.freilings is good and green acres is getting better all the time. lots of new trails on the backside of the hill (gobblers knob) would recommend at tha least 40" tires and lots of lift. oh yea,for those of you thinking of going to green acres full lockers or welded diffs mandatory. if you dont know what that means you shouldnt go.:ooh2:

Clayton is great! Green Acres is cool, but personally I like Frieling's better. Granted 40's and lockers would make things a lot easier, and make it possible to go more places, but there is plenty of fun to be had without them.

The stock Lt. Khaki one on the left is mine at Frieling's.
[Broken External Image]

Here we are again, still at Frieling's
[Broken External Image]

A lot steeper than it looks, at Green Acres.
[Broken External Image]

Below the dam at Disney
[Broken External Image]

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice pics. When did okjt go to the new site? Is it a paid or member only site now? I wouldnt mind bein able to make a few wheelin trips again. Ive never been to clayton.

Did Slim lift his TJ again?? I thought I saw it at 4wheel parts the other day and it looked bigger? He was leaving as I was pulling in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom