Let's see the Jeeps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you guys that are using PB disco's look at curry Anti-rock swaybar kits. no need to disconnect ever. good onroad and better than disconnected offroad. best of both worlds, I would put it at the top of must have jeep mods.

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You needed some sway bar disconnects anyway! Gives you a lot more articulation-ability. I just took mine all together off. Gonna make a poor boy disconnect set up one of these days.

It's a Rubi. I had the disconnect on but, I think it didn't do the job. Anyways- It was fun!
:P

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
those JK's crossed that water without hydro locking? LOL JK looks like fun I would have loved to have been there

Yeah! I had to back into a deep water hole just in fear of that. I need a snorkle next time. I've never been a fan of the water or mud:violin:

Just like the rocks!!!:D

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a manual Rubicon, 2004 and up. Never had a Jeep before but I want one bad. You Jeep folk can give me some insight? Are they reliable? I know what they can do off road. The two door Jeeps, are they decent enough for kids, the two back seats or would you advice getting a 4 door?? The 4dr seem a little too long but I don't want a vehicle that my kids would be uncomfortable in. I appreciate any info.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a manual Rubicon, 2004 and up. Never had a Jeep before but I want one bad. You Jeep folk can give me some insight? Are they reliable? I know what they can do off road. The two door Jeeps, are they decent enough for kids, the two back seats or would you advice getting a 4 door?? The 4dr seem a little too long but I don't want a vehicle that my kids would be uncomfortable in. I appreciate any info.

Go stick them in one! Those new ones are really nice. If I had the $$$, and wasn't such a tightwad, our new family car would be something like this, but with out doors, and yellow paint;

I like the green ones.

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The back seat on the 2 door is a joke. It's just a place for you cooler to ride. If theres more than two, go with the four door.
They are reliable and easy to work on. If you start messing with suspension and other mods you'll be working on it more and more. It's an enjoyment for me! I'd be more than happy to let you test mine out. It's a 2 door. My brothers is a four. If I could do it all over, I would have leaned more to the four door.
I don't think you'll need a Rubi unless you plan on useing it. They are VERY capable and ment to be used. Your paying a lot for a Rubi if you don't use it offroad. If your just driving down the occational muddy raod or plan on taking it to a 4x4 park every once in a while, go with the NON-Rubi. Just my .02

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't be as tiny as a CJ/YJ back seat. Now THAT'S tiny.

Get the big one, then give it to me!!! I'll buy you a pony, or something.
FYI... I'll be needing the Rubicon package. Thanks in advance!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Jeepersjeep, I was on that poker run as well. Good times. I probably saw you, but didn't know who you were. I pulled 7 different vehicles out that day, 1 of them twice and 1 of them 3 times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom