Looks like the end is getting precariously close.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe Americans are asleep. I think many are extremely angry, and waiting until the election to see what happens.

Don’t really disagree with.
I believe about a third of Americans are awake.
The other two thirds are addicted to this below.

IMG_9946.jpeg

And believe whatever bologna it feeds them.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A big issue is being aware it is happening. Even if one is "awake" to the facts of manipulation by ai or algorithm intervention or programing bias one may not be aware it's even happening until it's too late. AI is not as evolved as many think. It's mostly lifelike programing and following routines, much like most of the population of humans...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t really disagree with.
I believe about a third of Americans are awake.
The other two thirds are addicted to this below.

View attachment 509556

And believe whatever bologna it feeds them.

I would agree, but those addicted ones will never have that many notifications before being on their phone.

When I was working, company policy against phones on production floor. My phone was left in truck, I didn't need it.
I have seen "Supervisors" walking through, on their phones and walk head on into an 8" I-beam. One hit it hard enough to put him on his knees.
Most of 20-somethings couldn't go 5 minutes without looking at their phone.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen "Supervisors" walking through, on their phones and walk head on into an 8" I-beam. One hit it hard enough to put him on his knees.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. Run into something and rattle your cage. Someone would say ‘That ought to wake you up.’ Not so much anymore. 😣

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have been worrying about the south of the border invasion ( a distraction) and should have been worrying about the robot invasion.

View attachment 508128

Kiss your butt goodbye. 🖖
Notice that as China’s increasing the number of industrial robots the numbers are decreasing in the USA and other nations. This shows us that our industries, and jobs, are moving to China.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice that as China’s increasing the number of industrial robots the numbers are decreasing in the USA and other nations. This shows us that our industries, and jobs, are moving to China.
Or it shows that China is in demographic freefall without enough young people to enter the workforce so they have no choice but to automate everything.

A whole bunch of manufacturers are moving production out of China. India, Vietnam, and Mexico are among the big winners there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom