Looks like the end is getting precariously close.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe Americans are asleep. I think many are extremely angry, and waiting until the election to see what happens.
yep, just sit around and wait,grip, b!tch, moan….. heard this for decades. Oh and as far as your “election“ goes…. That’s funny! Folks of this country are allowing themselves to be fed buy their phones and the interweb. I’ll say that about 2/3 of this country don’t even think for themselves anymore or forgot how to do so and that number is growing ea day. Sad to see and witness but it’s true.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of when I was a kid. Run into something and rattle your cage. Someone would say ‘That ought to wake you up.’ Not so much anymore. 😣

Started football in 7th grade. Picked up equipment and couldn't wait to get home and put it on.
Dad came in from work. Me and buddy were in the backyard. Dad came out and was asking about practice. Was telling him, I had been trying for quarterback and Jerry was fullback. Had my brother as center. I take snap, turn and hand ball to Jerry. He tucks ball, stiff arm out, bends head forward and takes off running. About 10 steps, running wide open, he smacks head on into clothesline pole. Sudden stop, but he didn't fumble. At least, he was wearing a helmet.

For those that remember, same guy hit buzzard that puked all over his backseat and several other happenings.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you were looking for a reason to completely not have any concerns. 🤣😂😆

Oprah will tell you it’s all going to make your life better.
IMG_0002.jpeg

And here’s her experts who you can completely trust.
IMG_0003.jpeg

Nothing to worry about here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom