Lunch spot in Ada?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which is the one on MAIN? downtown with the two old guys in the greasy diner? Best burger I've ever had.

That would be Folgers. I go there every couple of months just to get a burger and fries. They are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. When I lived in Cali, I found people that even knew of Folgers out there!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be Folgers. I go there every couple of months just to get a burger and fries. They are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. When I lived in Cali, I found people that even knew of Folgers out there!
While on a work trip on a whim I walked in. Ordered a burger and coffee. Watched them build it and sank my teeth into the absolutely most delicious burger I have ever had. Must have been the 100 year old grease.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While on a work trip on a whim I walked in. Ordered a burger and coffee. Watched them build it and sank my teeth into the absolutely most delicious burger I have ever had. Must have been the 100 year old grease.

Absolutely! However, I don't know if the burger or the fries is the best.....

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ended up going to the Whip Dip for a burger. Had heard it was good. It wasn't.
I didn't see it recommended. Guess you trusted the wrong folks.

I was with my cousin who grew up in the area and we had discussed Folgers but we ended up at Whip Dip, right across the street from JD's.

He was disappointed in the burger and said they weren't as good as before.

There was a line about eight cars deep so apparently some people like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom