Margaritaville Frozen-Concoction Maker ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you guys have one of these?...are they worth the price? I love a good margarita...and I'm not gonna like, a frozen one is pretty tasty as well :drunk:, but a blender just doesn't cut it. Are there any other makers out there that shave the ice as you blend?

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had one for a couple of years now. It works great. Had to play with my Margarita recipe at first, but finally got one we really liked. Now I just make a pitcher of mix, get a bag of ice and away we go.......I love having mine....

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate you. I now have that song stuck in my head. Arse.

What's wrong with that? Its a great song and there's a lot worse songs that could be stuck in your head!

I've had one for a couple of years now. It works great. Had to play with my Margarita recipe at first, but finally got one we really liked. Now I just make a pitcher of mix, get a bag of ice and away we go.......I love having mine....

We have one and they are sweet as hell,no idea how many pitchers it has made but it rocks...

Do you guys have the battery powered one? If so, how long does the battery last between charges?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The couple of people I know that have them love them, too. They also seem to have pretty good reviews, which is surprising for something that appears to be gimmicky.

My wife is the only one that likes frozen drinks (I prefer my ritas on the rocks) so we couldn't justify buying one ourselves, but they sure do look cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom