MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called Les and left a message. He called me back 2 days later. I met him at the firestation on NW16th and Penn. He had the Mega upper and lower and the deal was done. Seems like he hasn't been on OSA and was very nonchalant about the whole deal. Kinda like, "I've had the parts since November, how come nobody calls me." I offered to give out his number here and he agreed. Was kinda weird. He didn't even apologize for the long delay and all the drama. The parts look great. Nice finish, no machining marks. Give him a call. He said he has the parts for everybody. He also said that a lot of his posts on OSA have been deleted so he wasn't sure who bought what.
Call Les.

255-0360

That is interesting because I have called him several times and he will not call or text me back.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His OSA account is still active, but he hasn't posted here since 11/14/09. Before that it was back in June when he tried to lie about the situation.

He obviously doesn't care about anyone on this board or their orders. If it were me I'd be camped on his doorstep till I got my stuff, my money, or his indictment. JMO

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why did some of the OKC boys get their product like Dustin and others no?

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why did some of the OKC boys get their product like Dustin and others no?

I think it is if you are lucky enough to get a hold of him. I texted him on Thanksgiving and he said come on by and pick it up. So I told him that I was not in OKC and asked when he was going to be in Tulsa next. I have called and texted several times since and have not heard anything.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know Les from before the group buy and so I don't think I got any preference in getting my stuff. Maybe I was just lucky? I saw that someone else had called him and got their parts so I thought I'd try. I called and he called me back. I sent him texts and he texted me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom