MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wlcharm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called Les and left a message. He called me back 2 days later. Seems like he hasn't been on OSA and was very nonchalant about the whole deal. Kinda like, "I've had the parts since November, how come nobody calls me." I offered to give out his number here and he agreed. Was kinda weird. He didn't even apologize for the long delay and all the drama. The parts look great. Nice finish, no machining marks. Give him a call. He said he has the parts for everybody. He also said that a lot of his posts on OSA have been deleted so he wasn't sure who bought what.
Call Les.

255-0360

I payed extra to have my LPK's mailed to me. I don't fill I should have to go down to The City to get my parts!!!!
What type of records is he keeping if he don't know who payed for what????
He might ask the AG and see if they have a list of names!!!!

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW! I'm amazed this is still going on. I was in on the origional Mega lower deal. And about Feb of last year he let me know he had some type of lower he had in stock and so I jumped on it and took the 3 that I was supposed to get. He didn't seem like he he was out to get anyone or anything back a yr ago or so n those people that have picked thier stuff up from him seem to have the same feeling about Les as I do/did, I donno what to think about the whole deal. If I were you local guys here in the city I'd stop in at his Fire Station over off N.W.16th n Penn, N.E. corner of the intersection, sometime n hit him up about the stuff. Just lock yer doors when you park! I feel Im VERY fortunate on this deal and I feel bad for you guys that are still out money n no product.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still owed a Mega lower from this, but not directly from Les. I bought one off 66Ford from this deal and have yet to see or hear anything about it. I picked up my lowers I bought from Les at the Wanne show.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. I know I am gonna get flamed for this, but I bought a Roggio Lower from him and it was all good. Maybe....Just maybe.....He is following this thread and taking care of the people who are bashing him the least. Like I said....Let the flaming begin. AND no I did not get in the group buy. Sorry guys....Just pitching my .02.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. I know I am gonna get flamed for this, but I bought a Roggio Lower from him and it was all good. Maybe....Just maybe.....He is following this thread and taking care of the people who are bashing him the least. Like I said....Let the flaming begin. AND no I did not get in the group buy. Sorry guys....Just pitching my .02.

If that is the case, it is even more reason to not trust or do business with the guy.

As I have stated before, if he gave damn about his customers and his reputation, he would have been posting in this thread and giving answers.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
takes care of all of us or the charges proceed... pretty simple math for me...

i feel sorry for me getting screwed out of a lower parts kit.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
glad you were happy with the Roggio to bad he didn't pay Roggio for them and they had to sue him too.

walkeraw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why in the world do you feel bad for the guy?! :slap:

He screwed the community!!!!!!!!!!!!! :homer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom