MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. I know I am gonna get flamed for this, but I bought a Roggio Lower from him and it was all good. Maybe....Just maybe.....He is following this thread and taking care of the people who are bashing him the least. Like I said....Let the flaming begin. AND no I did not get in the group buy. Sorry guys....Just pitching my .02.

I haven't said anything disparaging against him nor did I file against him and have not heard a peep out of him so I think your theory is blown.

66Ford

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still owed a Mega lower from this, but not directly from Les. I bought one off 66Ford from this deal and have yet to see or hear anything about it. I picked up my lowers I bought from Les at the Wanne show.

Mega Lower Group sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Les:

I sold my one lower (that was my complete order) to Cavedweller today. Please remove my name John T. Heald and add Russ' name. Thanks...

Pray and pass the ammunition...RUSH
Speed is achieved by the elimination of excess motion…Marshall Luton
My feedback

Hi Cavedweller, I thought we settled this up long ago. I sent you and Les a message stating that I sold my intrest in the lower to you - Once to you and Les and once to Les. I'm not sure what else I need to do but please PM me and lets get this straightend out. Thanks...

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mega Lower Group sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Les:

I sold my one lower (that was my complete order) to Cavedweller today. Please remove my name John T. Heald and add Russ' name. Thanks...

Pray and pass the ammunition...RUSH
Speed is achieved by the elimination of excess motion…Marshall Luton
My feedback

Hi Cavedweller, I thought we settled this up long ago. I sent you and Les a message stating that I sold my intrest in the lower to you - Once to you and Les and once to Les. I'm not sure what else I need to do but please PM me and lets get this straightend out. Thanks...

PM sent.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't said anything disparaging against him nor did I file against him and have not heard a peep out of him so I think your theory is blown.

Sorry fellas.....I was just adding my .02. I guess my theory is blown. BUT....I still feel bad for the guy. Call me a sucker for hard luck cases. Something has to have happened to bring all this about. Has he ever told anyone what it was?

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry fellas.....I was just adding my .02. I guess my theory is blown. BUT....I still feel bad for the guy. Call me a sucker for hard luck cases. Something has to have happened to bring all this about. Has he ever told anyone what it was?

I don't think anyone here wants to feel angry against Les for what he did. I think we all met him before this debacle, and he's one heckuva guy who went out of his way to get you stocked up.

The problem is that, IMHO, he disappointed all of us by his actions. I think we all went in to the group buy with high praise and good hopes, but his continued inability to resolve the situation is leaving us all with a bitter aftertaste.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here wants to feel angry against Les for what he did. I think we all met him before this debacle, and he's one heckuva guy who went out of his way to get you stocked up.

The problem is that, IMHO, he disappointed all of us by his actions. I think we all went in to the group buy with high praise and good hopes, but his continued inability to resolve the situation is leaving us all with a bitter aftertaste.

True and well stated IMHO.

J.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here's an update....

good old les paid off the guys that were the felony amounts so with the judge that was drawn and the fact that the guys were paid off old less will slither out of the felony charges....

now for us small players...

les will be asked to pay us back as well... the two options

misdemeanor charges filed for each count remaining (about 10)

or a civil suit with each count being worth up to a 10k fine.....

LES JUST PAY US OFF ALREADY you're a fireman pulling down somewhere in the neighborhood of 80k a year.. be a man... just make good on YOUR promise............

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Chris. I was just about to post in here for an update.

I agree that Les is making this unnecessarily hard on himself. We all just want this resolved!

If you're reading this, I just want my cash back.. I don't need the LPKs anymore.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Chris. I was just about to post in here for an update.

I agree that Les is making this unnecessarily hard on himself. We all just want this resolved!

If you're reading this, I just want my cash back.. I don't need the LPKs anymore.

+1 I have stayed out of this but now what BS the legal system sux. I want my 65 or an LPK.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I talked to the district attorney's office last Friday. A lady up there named Julie Bays called and she said she had been checking to see who all got their stuff and that most over $500 have gotten their parts. I guess if it over $500 it's a felony or something, anyways she asked if everyone that hasn't gotten their parts to call her asap! You can get her at (405) 522-3082. She is wondering what to do from here as she doesn't know who has received what. I told her I would pass the word on...

Thanks,
Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom