Met Blake Shelton today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in the store, walked up, shook his hand, told him it was nice to meet him, if he needed any help, just let us know.
I will say this, that is one tall guy...

That is all, no I did not ask him to mug for a pic, or for his autograph, 1, I was working and 2, I figure he gets mobbed wherever he goes, just let him enjoy a day.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in the store, walked up, shook his hand, told him it was nice to meet him, if he needed any help, just let us know.
I will say this, that is one tall guy...

That is all, no I did not ask him to mug for a pic, or for his autograph, 1, I was working and 2, I figure he gets mobbed wherever he goes, just let him enjoy a day.

Yeah, it's funny...he's way tall and his new bride, Miranda Lambert, is like 5 foot nuthin'. :ugh2:

She's a hottie though. :naughty:

www.pakistannewstime.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_11_Miranda_Lambert.jpg

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for you for not hounding him. I get, but I don't agree with, the fascination with celebrities. If I feel like it's not much of a bother, I'll shake their hand, say hello, or just wave and keep walking.

We were in the security line next to The Flaming Lips at Will Rogers the last time we went to Vegas. We talked with them for 10-15 while waiting, even though they were in the express/VIP lane, it still didn't move any faster than our chump line. I don't really care for their music, but they were nice guys.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to see him and his bride in Tish and Madill quite regularly when I worked down that way. That was before Blake started the TV stuff. They both own property out toward Butcher Pen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom