mobility scooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, have you thought about a 3 wheel bicycle if your parking lot is paved it shouldnt take much effort to get around with one unless it is a uphill at any point and it would be good exercise for your legs and might get them to where you can walk farther quicker than in the past.
bicycle not allowed inside the fence. mobility scooters are cover by the Americans with disabilities act so they can't stop me from using one

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anybody here know about mobility scooters? I can walk like normal but not for long distances and it's a half mile hike from the parking lot into the building I work in at the prison. I want something light enough I can lift in and out of the back of my truck that will still haul my 6'5" 270lb carcass and not wipe out my bank account. under 3k would be nice
Garbage truck comes to mind. HeHe

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The little Walmart scooter weighs 104 lbs and is around $700. Of the ones listed above, I would buy the Golden in Pauls Valley. It will weigh more but will break down easily. Seat pops off and batteries should unplug and cases lift out if like the ones we sold.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom