Need help with finding a good range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any range in anywhere near central oklahoma that has lanes with 100 yard distances or more? I would like to zero in my AR-10. I have only been to H&H and sgt. Everettes.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In reference to thunderbird range.
With a Range lane distance of 100 or 200 yards. How do you set up a paper target. Or is it only steel targets? I want to get a perfect zero at these distances and be able to see my grouping.

Am I gonna need a spotting scope or how does this work???

RCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent been to thunderbird yet but at canadian off banner rd they have wood frames set up that you staple the paper targets to. As for a spotting scope I would recommend taking one or good binoculars unless you are using a good scope on your rifle.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In reference to thunderbird range.
With a Range lane distance of 100 or 200 yards. How do you set up a paper target. Or is it only steel targets? I want to get a perfect zero at these distances and be able to see my grouping.

Am I gonna need a spotting scope or how does this work???

Thunderbird has wood frames set up next to the steel targets. I think he has steel and wood frames at 100, 200, 250 and 440 yards. You will need to bring your own sporting scope and not sure but possibly your own staple gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom