Never again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSUFire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Dean at 2VA and let him make it right. He is a good guy that takes pride in his products so if something is wrong give him a chance to fix it. It pretty crappy of you to come here and ***** about something without giving the manufacturer a chance to make it right. Put your big girl panties on and give them a call!

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Dean at 2VA and let him make it right. He is a good guy that takes pride in his products so if something is wrong give him a chance to fix it. It pretty crappy of you to come here and ***** about something without giving the manufacturer a chance to make it right. Put your big girl panties on and give them a call!

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to express my initial disappointment in a product. :finger:

Have you tried to contact the manufacturer?

No response to my email yet.

Dean@2VA

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am from said Manufacturer, and I would love for you to call me at 405-496-5221 so we can discuss this issue and get it resolved rather than get into a pissing match over the Internet. I haven't had any complaints about fit, finish, or machining yet, but if you have one I want to make it right.(even after you modified this lower, and possibly illegally modified this lower) so give me a call please.
Thanks and I look forward to your call.

Dean

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am from said Manufacturer, and I would love for you to call me at 405-496-5221 so we can discuss this issue and get it resolved rather than get into a pissing match over the Internet. I haven't had any complaints about fit, finish, or machining yet, but if you have one I want to make it right.(even after you modified this lower, and possibly illegally modified this lower) so give me a call please.
Thanks and I look forward to your call.

Dean

I do not know you, but this is very big of you Dean. Thanks for helping make this place as great as it is. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods I will have to stop in to say hello.

Latest posts

Top Bottom