New Obama Radio Ad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody else heard this on your radio?

Paraphrasing what Obama says:
"The rate of high school drop outs is simply unacceptable. More than half of our young people are failing to graduate. We all must do more. That includes uncles, friends etc. We can't let this continue!"

and then the kicker: "This ad paid for by the U.S. Army"......WHAT?!?!

I'm not sure how high to place this on the list of Obama outrages and the list is a long one, but to have the government pay for your campaign publicity? Talk about unethical. What next? Obama's picture on Post Office vehicles saying the same thing?

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how high to place this on the list of Obama outrages and the list is a long one, but to have the government pay for your campaign publicity? Talk about unethical.

I believe it's actually illegal...but they never did anything to Hillary for doing it so I doubt anything will happen to him either.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In your lifetime: George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson.

Are you saying that all of these Presidents had public service announcements during their reelection campaigns which were paid for by an agency of the federal government?

Latest posts

Top Bottom