New Obama Radio Ad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Literacy, Just Say No, Beautify America. I think no one paid attention to these things prior to January 2009."Obama's on the radio telling kids to stay in school, it's an OUTRAGE"

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm aware that First Ladies often do public service announcements. This was Barack Obama not Michelle Obama. And the radio time was paid for by the federal government, not United Way.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm aware that First Ladies often do public service announcements. This was Barack Obama not Michelle Obama. And the radio time was paid for by the federal government, not United Way.
Is a first lady not a surrogate for her husband? Look, the U.S. military encourages rectuits to finish high school. The president does a commercial. I didn't say that it was ethical, or fair, it's just the usual thing.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I call BS on a graduation rate of less than 50%. I read something recently that indicated the last statistic on this was near 70%. Bad enough he should promote himself with this topic, but, as usual, he plays fast and loose with his data.

I'm sure his people searched high and low for a favorable definition of "graduation rate". I'm guessing he counts freshmen, sophmores and juniors as "failing to graduate". :rolleyes2

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jay+Carney+Jay+Carney+Briefs+Media+White+House+0OLTOqcWZKgl.jpg

White Press Secretary Jay Carney thanks Ignertbend for his defense of the President. "Keep on tap dancing and distracting them Ignert."

Latest posts

Top Bottom