No AR Used at Newtown School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would never have thought of this before gunwalker. But if you understand what this administration was planning - banning guns based on Mexican crimes involving guns that THEY sent across the boarder. Once you get your head around that - you don't see limits anymore on what people will do.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
News report I listened to today on this subject said the AR was found in the trunk and they recovered FOUR ! hanguns inside the school.

this is what was first reported within the first hour by reporters live on site ... only handguns recovered inside... AR was found outside in trunk

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JFK was shot with a Carcano by the fastest man in the world, according to the official autopsy.

TWA 800 exploded from stray microvoltage in a fuel tank, regardless of the eyewitness statements of an AF crew who stated the rear scanner called a SAM launch shortly after the incident. BTW, this story was never repeated or re-aired by the media.

YMMV

michaelnc4444

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course they would...

Let's assume that the kid really did it, let's also assume that he did have access to a Bushmaster and the Sig and whatever the second pistol was. Would he leave the Bushmaster in the car?

Also, the "AR" they found in the car was actually a tactical shotgun.

I am skeptical of everything I hear from the media, as a matter of fact, I am pretty confident they are lying every time they speak. This story does seem more plausible than most though.

Could it all by a big lie, you bet. Does it matter, not at this point. If you try to convince people it's a conspiracy, it will only make it easier for them to say you are unstable, and should not own a big, scary, black rifle.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.afunnystuff.com_forumpics_notagain.jpg

First: This thread is jacked. For some reason I had a post explaining all this and it seems to have disappeared.

Second: Lanza killed his victims with the Bushmaster and himself with one of the two pistols. All three weapons were recovered near his body.

Third: I know this because I've read an official report that's not available to the public.

Fourth:
No, you can't see it. It's FOUO/LES (look it up if you don't know what that is).

Any questions? :)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to GTG's input...do some research on the ME. He's not a media or political hack and is a "gun guy". He says the victims were killed by .223, and he has no reason to lie.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Second: Lanza killed his victims with the Bushmaster and himself with one of the two pistols. All three weapons were recovered near his body.

Third: I know this because I've read an official report that's not available to the public.

ok thanks, that pretty much settles it ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom