No AR Used at Newtown School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But in the video(2nd vid posted by akgriffin) above, the reporter said he got it from "several Officials" several times in the story.
So are we now saying that "officials" were lying or that the new casters are lyers making up stories?

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obvious from the video that a saiga was in the trunk. But I've heard all versions of this story though. I'll reserve judgement until the official story comes out. But I guess it's foolish to assume a certain level of intelligence and integrity from reporters. Okay maybe it's really foolish.

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been reading about that terrible situation in Sandy Hook this week a bit and I have some questions.

We first heard about 3 hours of reporting that only handguns were found in the school and that an AR15 was recovered from the trunk of Lanza's car. There are videos on the net taken from a helicopter of officers finding the AR in the car and clearing the weapon, etc. So the "AR in car" story seems more plausible.

However, after the Obama Administration descends upon the school - the 'long gun' is subsequently the ONLY weapon used (per the MEs own words) on any victim.

We now know that Feinstein and her staff have been working on the proposed ban bill for over 1 year (she bragged about this).

So the Timeline is:
Ban Bill Written - Shooting Happens - Word is all pistols used "AR in car" - Obama visits - Word is all AR used - Crime now magically fits ban bill already drafted.

Am I the only one who has trouble with this timeline? How did an AR in the car kill anyone? I have never heard that there were 2 ARs - has anyone?

michaelnc4444

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually heard similar conflicting stories... However, according to the autopsy reports the majority of the dead, if not all of them, were shot with .223. I understand that information could be fabricated or manipulated, but the idea that the media was reporting prior to having the correct facts seems extremely likely. Though it does unfortunately fit their narrative, I am inclined to believe that he most likely did use the Bushmaster to do his dirty work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom