No more McPlant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im like Sooner P226 its been so long i dont even know if i have had anything from our local McD's or not but about the only thing i get from them kind of places is Bramm's when i worked and would swing by and get some fries for lunch or when wife picks up some Arby's roast beef sandwichs which isnt very often.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read today that the poor were going to not frequent fast food joints as much as they use to due to the higher cost of food. $2.00 for a simple paper wrapped hamburger that used to cost $1.00? I agree with others that the only reason to stop at McDonald's is to use their restroom, otherwise drive on. Fast food restaurants are going to be really hurting soon. I have noticed that on major interstates that have McD's that they usually are quite dirty. I costs money for the staff to clean the facility and they don't want to spend anything extra. And I am not going to mention the appearance of the help.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why all the hate for McD's, I like their cheap double cheese burgers.

Cheap? I just stooped by there after the Ted Nugent concert, those cheap double CB’s are now $2.89. I guess they were cheap when they used “pink slime”. I ordered the bundle 🤣 that came with a small fries for $3, never again….. JMO.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why all the hate for McD's, I like their cheap double cheese burgers.

Cheap? I just stooped by there after the Ted Nugent concert, those cheap double CB’s are now $2.89. I guess they were cheap when they used “pink slime”. I ordered the bundle 🤣 that came with a small fries for $3, never again….. JMO.
I think less than a year ago they'd gone up to $1.25, yeah $2.89 is not cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom