No more McPlant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only eat breakfast at the Golem Arches and only the sausage biscuit with egg sandwich or the "big" breakfast--and then, only when I get up late and don't have time to make my own.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why all the hate for McD's, I like their cheap double cheese burgers.

Cheap? I just stooped by there after the Ted Nugent concert, those cheap double CB’s are now $2.89. I guess they were cheap when they used “pink slime”. I ordered the bundle 🤣 that came with a small fries for $3, never again….. JMO.
Jumping off McD's for a sec or two Remember when Burger King had plate sized burgers on them. Fast food keeps shrinking their burgers just like corporate is small sizing boxes of food at the grocery stores. and at the same prices.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best burgers i ever ate was from a mom&pop joint and they was 10 for $1.00 but all you got was bun,meat and onions and the onions stayed with for a week.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are working in Texas this year on our Summer jobs. Today, we drove by what may be the beginning of someone's "country living." On some kind of acreage, someone had parked a mobile home and there were two vehicles parked in the yard. The ONLY other amenity outside that I saw was what looked like a charcoal grill. There wasn't even outdoor chairs or table. Just the grill.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only eat breakfast at the Golem Arches and only the sausage biscuit with egg sandwich or the "big" breakfast--and then, only when I get up late and don't have time to make my own.
Mickey D here is falling apart. No Coffee at at 8:15 AM. On another day waited 13 mins for my two Sausage & Egg McMuffin. Then on another trip I wondered why it was so crunchy after a couple bites. flipped it over and found out why. CHARCOAL!!!

Attachments

• Chared McMuffin.jpg
    Chared McMuffin.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom