No posts on the OU or OSU game?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU has or has not lost to OU, Mizzu and FSU since Baylor last year?
Who's talking about last year? Yeah we lost to OU but I haven't the energy to look up your other query.
I could say yes or no and you would argue so what's the point. Your mind is made up. Stoops is a god to you.
Still he can't win the big ones when he gets there.
I hate stoopid but I cheer for the team even at their coaching disadvantage.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who's talking about last year? Yeah we lost to OU but I haven't the energy to look up your other query.
I could say yes or no and you would argue so what's the point. Your mind is made up. Stoops is a god to you.
Still he can't win the big ones when he gets there.
I hate stoopid but I cheer for the team even at their coaching disadvantage.

Wins and losses aren't subject to opinion. They are facts.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you bothered to check Stoops' record?
Yes. Stoops needs to go. For the better of the team. He has not put together one team at OU for a national title. Yet everyone claims his first year a success....that wasn't a team he built. And dont give m that " what has OSU done" BS. Its a different caliber team because of recruiting. We are getting there hopefully.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. Stoops needs to go. For the better of the team. He has not put together one team at OU for a national title. Yet everyone claims his first year a success....that wasn't a team he built. And dont give m that " what has OSU done" BS. Its a different caliber team because of recruiting. We are getting there hopefully.

Well Gundy is taken so I guess we are stuck with Stoops. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom