Not REALLY a rifle but......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a cluttered reloading bench if I've ever seen one! LOL! Are you bringing that thing down this weekend? Also, can you bring some of those M & M's if you have any left? :)

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Matt I'm bringing it with me, I'll throw the chrony in with me too and M&M's are gone. Think we should go show Allen?

abinok, this is a Savage Striker I bought awhile back just took off everything I didn't need. You can get the Savage target actions but be sure and get the undesignated ones! ones that are not classified as a rifle OR pistol yet.

Old Fart, ok it might be a touch on the loud side :pms2: I had paperwork on the bench writing stuff down and I had to put something on top of it to keep it in place, the muzzle blast would blow the papers off the bench :-) BUT I'd rather have papers blown around than to shoot this thing without the break :shocked: glad you enjoyed to pistol. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jbarnett, not really for sure yet! thinking about a sleeping bag and just cut it in half and sew back together that parts I need :anyone:

Thanks I'm really enjoying this pistol, it's different than my rifles and well all the load work and other crap to get it shooting where I want is more difficult than I thought it would be and I just love tedious technical stuff. Later,

Kirk

Matt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you stop by wal mart and get some M & M's? I've got some 6mm loads I'd like to chrony with the Bergers plus get that new scope zeroed. I think Allen would get a kick out of that thing! I wonder what it would do to a crow:ooh2:!

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Matt, stop by wal-mart :hellno:

rebelracer79, the recoil the pistol only comes back about 2-3 inches, what you do is find your target then back off until you have about a half full scope. You don't get the full field of view but the EER scopes have a long way to come before they are clear enough for long range work! crosshairs too thick, lack of good range/holdover reticules. It's a lot of fun to shoot once you get over how loud it is, recoil is pretty much nothing but dude does it bark! close to 50 rounds and no scope to the forehead YET! I wasn't thinking and kinda backed off the grip a touch it was a handful to say the least :ooh2: Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom