O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This went a different direction than I expected. I guess scandal really does sell.

I thought both QBs played well. Lots of guys scored and for the most part the offense looked good. May be a little thin at running back.

I think the guy at Baylor may be the class of the big 12 , so far. But. OU has a good one too.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
D looked pretty good to me, until midway of 3rd. IMO as long as they stay healthy, improvement will happen week by week. I think they're doing pretty well. considering playing the first 2 games on the road.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you guys not see last week's game? The D is pretty damn good. They let up on UTSA in the second half, like they usually do against teams that have no shot at beating them.

As for the allegations, I believe that is nothing but a bunch of BS put out there because OSU is projected to win the B12 and they want us to get hamstrung by the NCAA. Same thing happened with Dez Bryant. It is pretty typical stuff.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for the allegations, I believe that is nothing but a bunch of BS put out there because OSU is projected to win the B12 and they want us to get hamstrung by the NCAA. Same thing happened with Dez Bryant. It is pretty typical stuff.

So Sports Illustrated is out to get OSU?..... seems legit.

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure even if the allegations are true, it happened long enough ago the NCAA statute of limitations has came and gone so there would be no punishment.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing like osu fans blaming OU for their troubles, typical all because they are picked a few spots higher in the poles.............SAD

Latest posts

Top Bottom