O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I hate Miles for what he did to OSU, BUT these are unfounded allegations in an attempt to smear OSU. The editorial staff at SI hate OSU too. They didn't even have OSU on the their top 25 list when everyone else did. That speaks volumes.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I hate Miles for what he did to OSU, BUT these are unfounded allegations in an attempt to smear OSU. The editorial staff at SI hate OSU too. They didn't even have OSU on the their top 25 list when everyone else did. That speaks volumes.
You know, I hope that this whole thing is a load of fabricated crapola (I'm afraid it isn't, though, because SI has a LOT to lose if it is), but don't you realize how delusional you sound saying this about articles that you haven't seen yet?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just know Thayer Evans and the type of crap he runs. He did the same thing a couple of years ago to Texas over a player visit, Jamarkus McFarland. Sure, he had evidence, but it was all twisted, embellished, and some of it was fabricated. It eventually came out that it was all BS, but Thayer still has a job.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, if they come out and have actual real proof, then I will certainly eat that crow, but I do not believe it. There are a lot of OSU players that hate Les Miles for how he left them. Sometimes, anger and resentment can make people say anything.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, if they come out and have actual real proof, then I will certainly eat that crow, but I do not believe it. There are a lot of OSU players that hate Les Miles for how he left them. Sometimes, anger and resentment can make people say anything.

Uh huh. Lol.

Even if it is true, nothing can happen since the statute of limitations is up. This makes it more likely for people to talk. Something to ponder. Only way something could is if Deforest was still doing stuff as recently as '11 when he was last there.

Btw,
I hope it's all true but even if it is you can sleep soundly at night in your orange boxers knowing nothing will happen....
...pistols firing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom