O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm...According to Mike Holder, the article's writer is George Dohrmann, a Pulitzer-prize winner. Here's a link to the Oklahoman's coverage of Holder's address of today:
http://newsok.com/osu-athletic-director-mike-holder-addresses-upcoming-sports-illustrated-series/article/3880981

Correct.

I looooove this stuff! Even if only half is true it's epic! Pretty sure that SI knows the legal ramifications of printing stuff that is "made up". Some people should stop regurgitating what they hear from the jock sniffing Blobert Allen.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mike Holder did an excellent job, IMO, in making his statement and expressing how this will be handled honorably. As an OSU grad and season ticket holder, I can say that I'll stand with him and let the chips fall as they may so it can be dealt with in an appropriate manner. Getting past the sensational aspects and digging down for the verifiable facts are the order of the day going forward. It will be ugly at first, no doubt, but the sun will still come up tomorrow.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike Holder did an excellent job, IMO, in making his statement and expressing how this will be handled honorably. As an OSU grad and season ticket holder, I can say that I'll stand with him and let the chips fall as they may so it can be dealt with in an appropriate manner. Getting past the sensational aspects and digging down for the verifiable facts are the order of the day going forward. It will be ugly at first, no doubt, but the sun will still come up tomorrow.

I agree. That's about the best way to look at it and handle it.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree also. He handled it very well. He would look foolish to go in saying it's all lies and fabricated. I would imagine some of this is true and really happened. It will be ugly and then it will blow over.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if this pans out that it was under Miles can OSU file suit against him for at the very least their legal fees? If you want this stuff to stop, there need to be repercussions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom