Occupy Ok OSA style ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Gabby, looks like you got your work cut out for you. Get the ball rolling, get it organized, order up the signs and banners, then let us know when to show up. Good luck!!!
And if I had the resources I would. Right now I guess all I can offer is a dream and a stupid feeling that I should have never started this thread.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if I had the resources I would. Right now I guess all I can offer is a dream and a stupid feeling that I should have never started this thread.

Dude, Don't give up that easy just cause yukon crapped on your cop car.

Organize as many pro 2A people as you can to go counter-boycott Starbucks on Feb 14th as a show of support for their not caving into the anti-gun boycott on that day.

It's simple, easy, normal and you get to go have coffee with friends to boot.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one that pulled together to replace guns for a man shot twice in the head that most of us have never met. And for those who were able to pull funding together for a man hit by a bus sitting at either a light or or stop sign. And OSA that had a member send someone to me in my time of need to fix the broken heater on my car.

Well, you do have a point.....

Dave70968

In Remembrance 2024
Special Hen
Reaction score
No that would be the stupid youth Occupy method. OSA style means with class and understanding. Setting forth to inform and possibly instruct future firearm owners and to show the Antis and the ones on the fence that just because we own guns that we are not evil.
Also, with bacon.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this and the big brown beaver thread are a HOOT!

MMMmmmmmmm....Big brown beaver....

www.glutenfreecat.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_07_drooling_homer_simpson.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, Don't give up that easy just cause yukon crapped on your cop car.Organize as many pro 2A people as you can to go counter-boycott Starbucks on Feb 14th as a show of support for their not caving into the anti-gun boycott on that day.

It's simple, easy, normal and you get to go have coffee with friends to boot.

That ain't fair!! I only crapped on the passangers seat. If Gabby want's to propose something like this then he should have the nutbucket to see it through. From start to finish. Organize it, promote it, the whole sweatin' ball of wax. We don't need just dreamers we need people that will stand up and take it to the bucket!! Swisssssssssssssssshhhh!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom