OHP rubbed me the wrong way today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 'cop-bashing' story....

I got stopped a few days ago by Cleveland County. He was right about the cause for the stop, and I told him that. Really professional Deputy. The road wasn't busy so we visited for a few minutes. I have a job that sometimes 'offends' people when I do what needs to be done, and I get that LEOs have that x1000. I won't get upset when they do what we pay them to do.:thumbup3:

I mostly wish they would do it more often when it comes to traffic......:lookaroun

Sounds like the OHP Trooper (is that correct?) was trying to be pleasant to someone who was inconvenienced by those who drive illegally. If everyone was legal on insurance, tags, and plates, I am sure they would rather be doing something else.

Given some of the things we expect them to do when the SHTF, I am going to be the last to kick them in the manpac.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
"Where ya headed?" = Nazi Germany.

This is a joke thread, isn't it? Please? Tell me you're joking? You didn't really get all overwrought because a cop tried to chat with you?

Jeeez....

If the questions make you feel like you are a criminal when you're not, yes, it will piss you off.
You didn't hear the tone of the question nor did you see the physical posture of the cop when the question was asked.
You have enough time dealing with cops and they will piss you off at some point in time, even if you've done nothing wrong.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the questions make you feel like you are a criminal when you're not, yes, it will piss you off.
You didn't hear the tone of the question nor did you see the physical posture of the cop when the question was asked.
You have enough time dealing with cops and they will piss you off at some point in time, even if you've done nothing wrong.

You piss me off all the time, but I still love you. :blush:

just teasing you!

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Where ya headed?" = Nazi Germany.

This is a joke thread, isn't it? Please? Tell me you're joking? You didn't really get all overwrought because a cop tried to chat with you?

Jeeez....

new world order is just around the corner. i see this as the start of it. one world govt. police state. illuminati. rfid chip implants. checkpoints. work camps. govt will control all aspects of your life.

but i know, when yall read that, you are going :lmfao:

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
new world order is just around the corner. i see this as the start of it. one world govt. police state. illuminati. rfid chip implants. checkpoints. work camps. govt will control all aspects of your life.

but i know, when yall read that, you are going :lmfao:

No, i'm not laughing at all. I'm just rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

If anything... it makes me a little sad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom